Subject: 2021 - Prix France HABE - France HABE prize - Premio France HABE
From: Jean-Pierre Bartholeyns <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 22:46:14 +0200

The *France HABE Prize* is awarded each year by the *Karst and Caves
Protection Commission of the International Union of Speleology* (UIS).

With the cancellation of the 18th ICS, the deadline for submitting
applications is exceptionally extended until August 20, 2021. Do not miss
this opportunity!
All the useful information is here:
http://uis-speleo.org/index.php/karst-and-cave-protection-commission/

Le *Prix France HABE* est décerné chaque année par la *Commission Protecti**on
du Karst et des Grottes* de *l’Union Internationale de Spéléologie (UIS)*.

Avec l'annulation du 18e ICS, la date de remise des candidatures est
exceptionnellement prolongée

jusqu'au 20 août 2021. Ne manquez pas cette opportunité !

Toutes les informations utiles sont ici :
http://uis-speleo.org/index.php/karst-and-cave-protection-commission/

El *Premio France HABE* es otorgado cada año por la C*omisión de Protección
del Karst y las Cuevas de la Unión Internacional de Espeleología* (UIS).

Con la cancelación del 18º ICS, el plazo de presentación de solicitudes se
amplía excepcionalmente hasta el 20 de agosto de 2021. ¡No pierda esta
oportunidad!

Toda la información útil está aquí:
http://uis-speleo.org/index.php/karst-and-cave-protection-commission/

*Jean-Pierre Bartholeyns*
Union Internationale de Spéléologie
Karst and Cave Protection Commission
President
***Before printing this email, think about the environment.***